This amazing mantra brings great sensitivity to the essence of being and gives the capacity to be able to compute what other people are really saying automatically.
Ajai Alai mantra meaning on syllables:
- Ajai Alai means Invincible. Indestructible.
- Abhai Abai means Fearless. Unchanging.
- Abhoo Ajoo means Unformed. Unborn.
- Anaas Akaas means Imperishable. Etheric.
- Aganj Abhanj means Unbreakable. Impenetrable.
- Alakkh Abhakkh means Unseen. Unaffected.
- Akaal Dy-aal meansUndying. Merciful.
- Alaykh Abhaykh – Indescribable. Uncostumed.
- Anaam Akaam means Nameless. Desireless.
- Agaah Adhaah means Unfathomable. Incorruptible.
- Anaa-thay Pramaa-thay means Unmastered. Destroyer.
- Ajonee Amonee means Beyond birth. Beyond silence.
- Na Raagay Na Rangay means Beyond love. Beyond color.
- Na Roopay Na Raykhay means Beyond form. Beyond shape.
- Akarmang Abharmang means Beyond karma. Beyond doubt.
- Aganjay Alaykhay means Unconquerable. Indescribable.
Practicing Ik Acharee Chand mantra benefits:
All Kundalini mantras have a profound meaning; most are expressions of oneness and unity with the Higher Self.
Nevertheless, the effect of the daily practice of the mantra comes from more than just its meaning. Each precise sound (vibration) causes the tongue to stimulate exact points in the mouth. These points instantly trigger a response in the brain.
Once you chant this mantra correctly, it will give you the power that everything you say must happen. When you chant this soothing mantra you have the power to exceed anything.
Moreover, it is a mantra of power, real inner power. Real will power and inner strength. Also, this Sikh mantra is known to dissolve anger and lifts one up out of depression (note – there is an epidemic of depression worldwide).
With the help of this Kundalini mantra, a practitioner can achieve his total creative potential. In addition, this soothing mantra can raise the level consciousness and lead to a faster spiritual awakening. Also, the practitioner can become more conscious towards life forces.
“Whenever you are in trouble mentally or you are being attacked (mentally or physically) in one way or another recite these words and opposition will dissolve in your face.” – Yogi Bhajan’s quote.
Develop a regular sadhana (spiritual practice) and you take control of your life. Sadhana is whatever you do regularly to clear your own consciousness and your emotional and mental body, so you can relate to the Higher Self within you. Develop a profound sadhana and you open the doors of experience.